GoPro has been around for many years and they have been known as the pioneers of the action cam industry. One of the primary reasons behind GoPro’s success is the portability of its cameras. These action cams can be held in the palm of your hand and yet they manage to offer class leading video quality. Quite Impressive! However, what’s more impressive is the fact that they can be used to make videos from virtually any angle. This is where the magic of GoPro accessories start. There are numerous accessories available for GoPro cameras to enhance their productivity. Interestingly, these accessories are not just made by GoPro, but there is a huge market for third party accessory makers. If you are searching for the latest GoPro action cam, then check out the exclusive review of GoPro Hero5 Black by Your Tech Dose.
List of Best GoPro Accessories
Before further ado, let us present you the list of Top 5 accessories of GoPro. Please note that these are based on personal use of over 1 month. Needless to say, the link for each accessory is also provided. You just need to click on the name of your desired accessory and you will be redirected to its amazon listing.
- JOBY Suction Cup with Locking Arms: This is ideal for capturing videos on the go. Whether you are taking a flight or going for a drive, this mount is strong enough to keep up will all sorts of turbulence! Currently it’s under $20, which makes it a great deal!
- Manfrotto Pixi Extreme Tripod: If you are into photography then chances are that you would be familiar with the brand, Manfrotto. Basically, they make some outstanding camera stands and tripods. This mini Tripod is no exception. It is portable, versatile and helps you capture steady videos on your GoPro. It’s just under $30 for now, must check it out before the price goes up!
- Wasabi Dual Battery Charger: If you are travelling often with your GoPro, then chances are that you would want to keep a few extra GoPro batteries with you as well. This is where this charger kicks in. It can charge up to 2 GoPro batteries simultaneously so that you never have to worry about running out of juice. Plus, It’s super economical at just $7.50.
- GoPro 3-Way Grip and TriPod: This is one of the best official accessories offered by GoPro. This Grip can be adjusted in 3 different angles for flexibility. Furthermore, it also comes with a detachable tripod stand which can be adjusted from the bottom. It is definitely one of the most functional accessories available. It can be yours for $69.
- GoPro Karma Grip: Last year, GoPro announced their first Drone, called Karma. Basically, it has a modular design, which means that it uses a combination of the GoPro Hero 5 camera, a 3-Axis camera stabilizer, and the quadcopter itself. The Karma Grip is basically the GoPro stabilizer, which could be the remedy for the shaky videos. Whether you are climbing a mountain or going for a sprint, this grip would ensure that all your footage stays perfectly balanced and jerk-free. It is available for $299.
What about the GoPro Karma Drone?
Your Tech Dose would have definitely recommended the drone as it provides a perfect combination of steady aerial and ground footage. However, the consumer reports are not in the favor of GoPro Karma. There are way too many complaints and dissatisfied customers to recommend one at the moment. Hopefully GoPro can resolve the issues soon and then we can add it to the list of recommended accessories!